Here is the latest from the Namos Solutions Blog…
Author: George Phillips, Trainee Sales Consultant, Namos Solutions In November 2020, I successfully re-located from Australia to London, navigating the extra problems and processes that were necessary products of the Covid-19
Author: Micky Sidhu, HCM Practice Lead This battle is a akin to such seismic debates as Ali vs Tyson, Batman vs Superman and my particular favourite Godzilla vs King Kong.
Author: Mike Shepherd, Senior Functional Consultant, Namos Solutions I’ve often read that you have to kiss a lot of frogs to get to your Prince Charming and with 20 years
Oracle Critical Patch Update for October 2020 Now Available Author: Simon Clarke, IaaS/DBA Practice Lead, Namos Solutions It’s that time of the year again for the quarterly Critical Patch Update (CPU)
For most people, work is big part of their life. It’s where we spend most of our time – earn an income, developing ourselves professionally and building relationships. Having positive experiences at work will have a significant influence on our overall wellbeing. Our mental stability has
Author: George Phillips, Trainee Sales Consultant, Namos Solutions In November 2020, I successfully re-located from Australia
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Sign up for all the latest news and insights from within the company, the industry and more, direct from the Namos HQ newsdesk!
You can opt out at any time.
- There’s still time to register for our webinar next Thurs 10am GMT! Find out why you should make the move from… https://t.co/4ERbM0aWzmyesterday
- Should you move to E-Business Suite 12.2 or move to #Oracle #Cloud? Come Jan 2022, #EBS 12.1 will move into Oracle… https://t.co/75nRgRnxZy4 days ago
- Delighted to be continuing to drive innovation in the #PublicSector having been accepted as a #DOS5 supplier on the… https://t.co/OQpDJh2HVc6 days ago
- @jonathanlevitt @AlterSpark @BathCBOS Thanks so much for sharing our blog Jonathan!7 days ago
- With a tough year behind us, we're advising our clients on creating a future for their #employees where their… https://t.co/yVA0mXgbrh7 days ago