Better serve your patients and communities with Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud (EPBCS)
Date: Thursday 7th March 2019 at 11am
Jonathan Talbot, EPM Practice Lead, Namos Solutions
Ian Rowley, NHS Account Director, Oracle
Spreadsheet overload, analysis without insight and too little, too late reporting. Sound familiar?
The NHS is under unprecedented pressure to deliver more than ever and control costs across the organisation. Finance processes and systems need to change to support new ways of working.
If you want to experience the benefits of modern planning and budgeting at a low cost and with the simplicity of the cloud, here’s your opportunity.
Join Oracle and award-winning Oracle Platinum partner, Namos Solutions for this 1-hour webinar and gain an understanding of how Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud (EPBCS) can improve the efficiency and capability of your Finance team, with minimal disruption and cost.
Solution Key Features
- Built in management reporting
- Flexible workflow and plan management
- Rolling forecasts and best practices
- Intuitive user interface and full Excel integration
- What challenges is the Finance Team up against?
- What is best practice and what are the difficulties in achieving this?
- How the right technology and expertise can help you
- Demonstration: How Oracle EPBCS can be used to improve your core processes
Who Should Attend?
CFO, VP of Finance / Finance Planning & Analysis (FP&A), CIO / IT
If you would like to find out more information about how your NHS organisation can take advantage of industry best practices and improve the effectiveness of your Finance team, please contact Jonathan Talbot at email@example.com.