- Namos Solutions Cloud Services Now Available on G-Cloud 12
- JT Turns to Managed Service Provider, Namos Solutions to Support Oracle HCM Cloud
- University of Greenwich Pioneers Innovative HESA Submission Tool with Namos Solutions
- An Introduction to: Oracle Developer Cloud Service (ODevCS)
- BLOG: What’s New in Oracle 20C for Higher Education?
UKOUG Partner of the Year Awards 2018
(London, UK) 28th June 2018 – Namos Solutions, an Oracle Platinum Partner specialising in the implementation and support of ERP, EPM and HCM business solutions, both on-premise and in the Cloud, has been nominated for 5 awards by the UK Oracle User Group (UKOUG). These nominations, which recognise the company’s success over the past year, are for:
• UKOUG Business Transformation Partner of the Year Award
• UKOUG Data Integration Partner of the Year Award
• UKOUG Innovative Product Partner of the Year Award
• UKOUG Managed Services (Outsourcing and Operations) Partner of the Year Award – Applications
• UKOUG Training Partner of the Year Award
The announcement follows an initial round of nomination judging by a team of adjudicators who are all end users of Oracle. With voting now open, the UKOUG invites Oracle end-users to vote for their preferred Partners.
This past year has been particularly successful for Namos, with a substantial commitment to taking the company to the next level along with a continuous effort to be the best at what they do. Namos has seen a significant increase in team size, driven by a series of high profile contract wins across the UK and around the globe. This success has also seen Namos expand its base in London, with the company moving to larger premises in the centre of the city.
Chris Mason, CEO of Namos Solutions has said “This is an exciting opportunity for Namos to be recognised for our achievements in bringing cutting-edge solutions to complex business challenges all over the world. These nominations pay a testament to the whole team who really are passionate about being the best and to always delivering beyond expectations, earning trust and building long-lasting relationships with each and every client.”
Voting is now open on the UKOUG website and will close on the 10th of September at 9am.
The UKOUG Awards Ceremony will be held on the 4th October at The Honourable Artillery Company in London, where this year’s winners will be revealed.
For more information on these awards and if you would like to show Namos Solutions your support, please click here.