Gathering all the information you need about your workforce can be hard when you have multiple human capital management systems that don’t communicate with each other. But Oracle HCM Cloud is different.
It gives you real-time access to key information, making it easier for you to analyse workforce data and identify the right staffing levels for your future business strategy. To optimise your workforce today, you can take a closer look at any performance gaps and intervene where necessary – before they impact the bottom line. You can also evaluate whether your compensation strategy is competitive enough to retain your top talent.
Oracle HCM Cloud provides an easy-to-use interface, so you can do all this and more – making your job easier and helping you align your workforce to real business needs.
Oracle HCM Cloud is a modern, social HCM system that supports all aspects of the HR cycle – from recruitment to training and compensation to analytics. It delivers actionable insight, so you can act fast to intervene in problem areas. And it’s cloud-based – so it’s ready to use quickly, saves you money and doesn’t overburden your IT people.
Key Product Modules:
- Global Human Resources
- Workforce compensation
- Talent Management
- Time and Labour
- HR Held Desk
- Workforce Health and Safety
- Work Life Solutions
- Boost employee engagement and retention
- Increase productivity with simple, standard business processes
- Improve how you source and compete for top talent
- Accelerate onboarding and time-to-productivity
- Innovate easily with fast product updates in the cloud
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Support compliance needs
Contact us to find out more about Oracle HCM Cloud!
- Namos CEO Shortlisted for Lockdown Leader in SME National Awards 2020
- Namos Solutions Receives 9 Awards at the UK Oracle User Group Awards 2020
- Job Hunting in Lockdown
- Namos Shortlisted for Best Tech Employer and Best Graduate Employer in the Women in Tech UK Employer Awards 2020
- Namos Solutions Announces New Client Win with Outwood Grange Academies Trust