Location: UK & Global (flexible for travel)
Industry: Higher Education
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an Oracle Higher Education Lead to report into the Namos leadership team. As a member of UCISA and engaged with several universities on their Oracle projects, we’re now looking for a HE lead to join Namos in this key role in a thriving industry.
Namos Solutions are a professional consultancy organisation and an Oracle Platinum Partner, who are a rapidly expanding, dynamic organisation and you will be a key player in the continued growth of our company
About the role
A minimum of 5 years’ experience is required in a similar role. You will be expected to deliver to consistently high standards, under the Namos ethos: “Big Enough to Deliver, Small Enough to Care”.
In the short term the Oracle HE Lead role will be a mixture of sales support, developing HE specific marketing material, helping with HE demos and supporting the delivery team with quality assurance of our solutions.
Medium term will include white paper development, creation of additional HE IP, running demos/ webinars on Oracle cloud and helping us to not only deliver financials and HR to universities, but also student cloud.
HE Lead responsibilities:
- Identifying, developing and qualifying new business opportunities with decision makers across the HE sector.
- Attend HE events representing Namos and our brand, driving our reputation as the go-to Oracle specialists in the HE sector
- Manage and develop robust quality assurance processes
- Manage and drive HE innovations
- Develop marketing material
- Initiating outbound telephone, email and social contact with these
- Have excellent administration skills
- Previous experience of working in Higher Education in a software capacity or having held strategic positions within technology led transformation projects in the sector
- Understanding of the Higher Education sector from an Academic or Back-Office viewpoint
- Awareness of the some of the current and future strategic challenges and opportunities facing the Higher Education sector
- Ideally exposure to multiple Higher Education establishment either directly or via participation in sector specific organisations such as UCISA, HESA and UHR.
- Energetic with a hunger to succeed, increase and grow your sales and marketing skill set.
- Ability to take advice and feedback on board to constantly develop and improve.
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical customers in a way that is easy to understand
- Adaptable to work independently or part of a team
- Excellent client facing skills and ability to liaise with clients at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to provide innovative, creative and practical solutions, whilst delivering value
- A proven track record of working in a team
- The want to always improve yourself, your team and Namos
- The ability to adapt and be flexible
- Built long lasting strong client relationship
As part of the Namos team you will need to demonstrate the core values for our clients:
- Professionalism: Being responsive, reliable and putting the customer first. People you can depend on.
- Expertise: A commitment to using the right trusted resources.
- Trust: Relationships built on integrity and openness.
If you are interested in the role and would like to find out more, please get in touch by emailing your CV to [email protected].
All suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss the opportunity in more detail. Come and join us #TeamNamos – We look forward to hearing from you. Please note that applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.