Location: UK & Global (flexible for travel)
Industry: Cross Industry
Who we are looking for
Namos Solutions Ltd are a professional consultancy organisation and an Oracle Gold Cloud Standard Partner, who have been delivering Oracle solutions with expertise for many years.
We are looking for additional resources to lead our Technical team client facing roles which may require travel anywhere in the UK or overseas as per the client requirements.
About the role
Namos are recruiting those individuals with a proven experience in Oracle EBusiness Suite and Cloud technology, specifically Technical Lead skills at the Senior Consultant level.
A minimum of 7 years’ experience is required preferably across a number of clients in both Public and Private sectors.
As a Lead Technical Consultant with Namos Solutions Ltd you are expected to deliver without supervision and to consistently high standards.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Strong Oracle Application experience in the Oracle releases (R12 and Cloud) including full project life-cycle
- Be trained in the latest technologies
- Built long lasting strong client and colleague relationships
- Excellent client facing skills and ability to liaise with clients at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to provide innovative, creative and practical solutions, whilst delivering value
- The ability to provide leadership
- A proven track record of working in a team
- The want to always improve
- The ability to adapt and be flexible
Experience with the following products/skills are a requirement:
- Oracle EBusiness Suite R12
- Oracle Cloud
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Oracle SQL
- Understanding and experience in Configurations/Customisations, Extensions, Modifications, Localisations, Interfaces (CEMLIs)
- At least 3 end-to-end R12 Upgrade/Implementation project experiences as a Technical Lead
- At least 2 end-to-end Cloud SaaS projects involving integration
- Leading tech delivery for Upgrades, Implementations and Re-implementations
- Carrying out a QA role to the tech team output
- Oracle BI-Publisher – Cloud and EBusiness Suite
- Oracle Applications/Development Framework (OAF/ADF)
- Basic UNIX commands/scripting skills
- Oracle JDeveloper
- Oracle Workflow
- Oracle OTBI
Experience with the following products/skills would be desirable:
- Oracle OBIEE
- Oracle APEX
- Oracle Cloud Application Composer & Groovy Scripting
- Oracle PaaS
As part of the Namos team you will need to demonstrate the core values for our clients;
- Professionalism: Being responsive, reliable and putting the customer first. People you can depend on.
- Expertise: A commitment to using the right trusted resources
- Trust: Relationships built on integrity and openness.
More information about us can be found at our website; https://www.namossolutions.com/about.html
If you are interested in the role and would like to find out more please apply with a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
All suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss the position in more detail.
We look forward to hearing from you.