- An Introduction to: Oracle Developer Cloud Service (ODevCS)
- Namos Solutions Announces AngelmanUK as New Charity Partner for 2020
- ARTICLE: Capitalising on the Cloud: Implementing Oracle Human Capital Management with the University of Greenwich
- Oracle Recruiting Cloud: 20C Update
- Namos Solutions Earns Cyber Essentials & GDPR Accreditation for 3rd Consecutive Year
Want to find out more about what's going on at Namos?
Here you will find all of our business updates, including the latest press releases and media contact details.
Jerry’s promotion recognises his skill, dedication and Oracle cloud knowledge, with a people-first attitude for both staff and customers of Namos Solutions. London, (UK) 6th January 2020– Namos Solutions, a
ARTICLE: Mastering the Cloud at Staffordshire University Part II: Lessons Learned Getting Connected!
We are delighted to appear in the latest issue of the UKOUG’s magazine, #PTK (Pass the Knowledge) which features the second instalment of Staffordshire University’s journey to the Cloud story
Andrea Naylor joins the Namos team with immediate effect London, (UK) 20th November 2019 – Namos Solutions, a leading Systems Integrator and Managed Service provider of Oracle E-Business Suite and
Namos achieves Best Companies highest standard accreditation, reflecting organisations that truly excel in workplace engagement London, (UK) Friday 8th November 2019 – Namos Solutions, a leading Systems Integrator and Managed
London, (UK) Friday 1st November 2019 – Namos Solutions, a leading Systems Integrator and Managed Service provider of Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle Cloud Applications, has today announced it has
Namos recognised as a leading Oracle partner having been named HCM Partner of the Year and EPM Partner of the Year in the UKOUG’s 12th Annual Partner of the Year
London, (UK) 30th September 2019 – Namos Solutions, a leading Systems Integrator and Managed Service provider of Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle Cloud Applications, today announced it has secured a
London, UK, 3 September 2019 – Namos Solutions is pleased to announce that it has been awarded the UK Government-approved Cyber Essentials accreditation and has met the IASME (Information Assurance
Cyber Essentials Accreditation is awarded to organisations able to demonstrate sound cyber security practices and an ability to mitigate risks.
London, (UK) 4th May 2020 – Namos Solutions, a leading Systems Integrator and Managed Service provider of Oracle technology, today
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Sign up for all the latest news and insights from within the company, the industry and more, direct from the Namos HQ newsdesk!
You can opt out at any time.
- Watch @ChrisMasonNamos recent interview with @Timothy_Hughes, in which he talks about the Namos journey, the challe… https://t.co/euUP3GS2Qz15 hours ago
- Do you want to substantially improve your company's #cybersecurity? The solution is simple! Make the switch from lo… https://t.co/itaUMFp6Eu3 days ago
- Why are so many of our customers moving to the #cloud? Find out how @OracleCloud ERP, EPM, and HCM helped them tran… https://t.co/Yyq43KJaNt5 days ago
- @RobCross180 takes to the #oche tonight at The Winter Gardens, Blackpool!! As always, #TeamNamos wishes you th… https://t.co/5xZ1pX5f2D6 days ago
- Join us next Tuesday 2pm ET, 7pm BST as we walk you through the #EBS upgrade journeys of our top three customers, h… https://t.co/nKEY11FPB77 days ago