- University of Greenwich Pioneers Innovative HESA Submission Tool with Namos Solutions
- Namos Shortlisted for 9 UK Oracle User Group Awards
- An Introduction to: Oracle Developer Cloud Service (ODevCS)
- Namos Solutions Announces AngelmanUK as New Charity Partner for 2020
- ARTICLE: Capitalising on the Cloud: Implementing Oracle Human Capital Management with the University of Greenwich
Want to find out more about what's going on at Namos?
Here you will find all of our business updates, including the latest press releases and media contact details.
Live in HE: Namos Solutions Implements Oracle Cloud HCM in 7 and Payroll in 11 months at the University of Greenwich
London, (UK) 1st June 2020 – Namos Solutions, a leading Systems Integrator and Managed Service provider of Oracle technology, today announced the successful implementation of HR and Payroll software at the
https://youtu.be/2r_KN0jM31I London, (UK) 4th May 2020 – Namos Solutions, a leading Systems Integrator and Managed Service provider of Oracle technology, today announced the expansion of the organisation with a presence
Trevor Hinkins joins the Namos team with immediate effect to support the board with the increase in customer delivery. London, (UK) 1st April 2020 – Namos Solutions, a leading Systems
Namos recognised as a leading Oracle partner have been named within the Top 100 Best small Companies to work for in the Annual Awards. London, (UK) 19th February 2020 – Namos
Jerry’s promotion recognises his skill, dedication and Oracle cloud knowledge, with a people-first attitude for both staff and customers of Namos Solutions. London, (UK) 6th January 2020– Namos Solutions, a
ARTICLE: Mastering the Cloud at Staffordshire University Part II: Lessons Learned Getting Connected!
We are delighted to appear in the latest issue of the UKOUG’s magazine, #PTK (Pass the Knowledge) which features the second instalment of Staffordshire University’s journey to the Cloud story
London, UK, 14 August 2020 – Namos Solutions, a leading Systems Integrator and Managed Service provider of Oracle E-Business Suite
Cyber Essentials Accreditation is awarded to organisations able to demonstrate sound cyber security practices and an ability to mitigate risks.
London, (UK) 4th May 2020 – Namos Solutions, a leading Systems Integrator and Managed Service provider of Oracle technology, today
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Sign up for all the latest news and insights from within the company, the industry and more, direct from the Namos HQ newsdesk!
You can opt out at any time.
- Looking forward to watching on @ITV4 shortly! All the best @RobCross180 from all at #TeamNamos https://t.co/tHEDNoOSHoyesterday
- Best of luck to Namos sponsored, @RobCross180 who is playing in the 4th round of the 2021 @Ladbrokes UK Open tonigh… https://t.co/3Hp2mxE9zu2 days ago
- Upgrading to @Oracle_EBS R12.2? Join #EBS experts from Namos and @panaya on Monday 22nd March at 10am as we discuss… https://t.co/qevI5KJD6W3 days ago
- What’s New in #Oracle #Financials #Cloud for 21A? Here’s a summary of the best new features by Namos ERP Practice L… https://t.co/rEwc1Jvth84 days ago
- There’s still time to register for our webinar next Tuesday, 5pm GMT | 9am PST! Find out why you should make the m… https://t.co/udNvV7dK125 days ago