- Namos Solutions Cloud Services Now Available on G-Cloud 12
- JT Turns to Managed Service Provider, Namos Solutions to Support Oracle HCM Cloud
- University of Greenwich Pioneers Innovative HESA Submission Tool with Namos Solutions
- An Introduction to: Oracle Developer Cloud Service (ODevCS)
- BLOG: What’s New in Oracle 20C for Higher Education?
Namos Solutions Achieves G-Cloud 10 Success
(London, UK) 6th July 2018 – Namos Solutions are pleased to announce that they have maintained their supplier status on the Crown Commercial Services, Digital Cloud Marketplace framework for the fourth consecutive year running. This achievement recognises the high ethical standards Namos adhere and operate to when working within the public sector.
The G-Cloud framework allows central government, local councils, NHS trusts and other public sector bodies to buy cloud-based services from a centralised website, making procurement easier and more transparent.
Namos has been granted supplier status in the following framework lots:
- Cloud Hosting
- Cloud Software
- Cloud Support
Chris Mason, CEO of Namos Solutions said, “We are delighted to be selected on the UK Government’s latest iteration of G Cloud. We look forward to continuing to deliver excellence as well as growing our reputation further as we continue to increase our client base in the public sector.”
To find out more about G-Cloud, please log onto the UK Government’s Digital Marketplace.