- University of Greenwich Pioneers Innovative HESA Submission Tool with Namos Solutions
- An Introduction to: Oracle Developer Cloud Service (ODevCS)
- BLOG: What’s New in Oracle 20C for Higher Education?
- BLOG: Person Management is Dead, Long Live Actions
- BLOG: What’s New in Oracle Financials Cloud for 20C?
Namos Solutions Achieves Digital Outcomes and Specialists 3 (DOS3) Framework Success
London, (UK) 28th September 2018 – Namos Solutions, a leading Systems Integrator and Managed Service provider of Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle Cloud Applications, today announced they have been accepted onto the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) DOS3 framework.
Accessed through the Digital Marketplace, the DOS framework is an agreement designed by CCS and Government Digital Service (GDS) to help the public sector buy, design, build and deliver digital transformation projects.
As a pre-approved Digital Specialists supplier, government departments will find it easier to procure Namos Solution’s award-winning digital transformation services through the new framework and can rest assure that Namos will without fail:
- only provide specialists from our existing team
- offer evidence of competence in each role if requested by the buyer
- ensure all roles support the government service design manual’s description of what we need to build a successful service
Chris Mason, CEO of Namos Solutions said, “We are delighted to be selected onto the UK Government’s third iteration of the DOS framework and look forward to continuing to offer our unrivalled Oracle expertise to truly advance the digital technology investments of the public sector.”
About Namos Solutions
Namos Solutions are an award-winning Oracle Platinum Partner, specialising in the implementation and support of ERP, EPM and HCM business solutions, both on-premise and in the Cloud.
With global experience together with an impeccable track record, our business is built on our passion for delivering successful business transformation. Passion underpins everything we do at Namos – passionate about delivering beyond expectations, earning trust and building long-lasting relationships with our clients.
Although based in central London, we work wherever our clients need us to be. Many leading organisations located all over the world trust and rely on our expertise to deliver industry-leading business solutions. Namos customers can currently be found in the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific, North America and Africa. For more information, please visit www.namossolutions.com or email [email protected]