Date(s) - 20/04/2021
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
We are delighted to be taking part in a panel session with the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP), University of Greenwich and Oracle where we’ll be discussing the trends shaping payroll today. Topics will include holiday pay, off-payroll working, creating a culture of change and digital transformation.
On the panel we have:
- Christopher McDermott, Assistant Director of Finance, University of Greenwich
- Brian Frost, Cloud Applications Manager, University of Greenwich
- Yetunde Adeshola, Senior Payroll Consultant, Namos Solutions
- Lisa Batty, Senior HCM Solution Engineer, Oracle
- Gemma Mullis, Policy and Advisory Officer, CIPP
Join us as the panel shares their knowledge, payroll tips and learnings to help ensure business continuity, resilience and agility.
We look forward to having you join us!