We are speaking at COLLABORATE 19 – OAUG Forum. Join us there!
COLLABORATE 19: Technology and Applications Forum for the Oracle Community
Sunday, April 7-11, 2019
Henry B. González Convention Center
San Antonio, TX USA
We are thrilled to share that we will be presenting at COLLABORATE 19: Technology and Applications Forum for the Oracle Community, April 7-11, 2019 in San Antonio!
One week is all you need to upgrade your knowledge and skills alongside the smartest peer users and experts in the Oracle community. Here’s why we think you should join us at #C19TX!
- 1000+ education sessions and panels carefully selected by volunteer organisers, Oracle users themselves, with you in mind. Review session listings at https://collaborate.oaug.org/education and add the most relevant sessions to your personal agenda to plan your conference experience.
Check out our session on Wednesday 10th April, 10:30 AM–11:30 AM, presented by Richard Eltham, Chief Technology Officer at Namos:
- COLLABORATE 19 – OAUG Forum covers E-Business Suite, on-prem EPM/Hyperion, EPM Cloud, ERP Cloud, data science and analytics, SCM Cloud, CX Cloud and personal growth and leadership. In addition to supporting on-premises solutions, many sessions focus on the journey to the cloud. Whether you’re supporting your product on premises, operating in a hybrid-cloud model, considering a move to the cloud or already 100% virtual, you’ll find education and training.
- COLLABORATE’s networking opportunities helpful for making connections with people who get it. Networking naturally happens during conversational sessions, in the Exhibitor Showcase and at fantastic receptions and events where we can have some fun and experience the flavor of San Antonio.
- There are many chances to introduce yourself to 400+ members of Oracle’s development and management teams so they get to know you, your organisation and your needs. Take advantage of face-time to get the answers you need.
- The vibrant Exhibitor Showcase is a great place to visit with 200+ potential partners who can support your organisation’s Oracle strategy. It’s a learning center packed with live demonstrations, chances to get hands-on with the latest innovations and short sessions that quickly convey essential info.
For registration information and the latest updates on COLLABORATE 19, visit https://collaborate.oaug.org/.
We look forward to seeing you in San Antonio!
Looking to connect with us while you’re there?
We would be delighted to take this opportunity to set up a meeting with you – a chance for us to discuss your current projects, find out how you compare to your industry peers and the ways in which Namos can add value to your engagements. Should this be of interest to you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to book this in for you.
Telephone: 44 (0)7468 493 161