Location: UK & Global (flexible for travel)
Industry: Cross Industry
Who we are looking for
Namos Solutions Ltd are a professional consultancy organisation and an Oracle Platinum Partner, who have been delivering Oracle solutions with expertise for many years.
We are looking for an additional resource to join our ERP delivery team in a client facing role which may require travel anywhere in the UK or overseas as per the client requirements.
Namos are a rapidly expanding, dynamic organisation and you will be a key player in the continued growth of our company. Reporting to the ERP Lead you will have the opportunity to grow and support the practice to consistently deliver excellence. We aren’t like other companies in our sector, we empower our team members to make decisions that benefit our customers and positively affect their own futures, so come and be part of the evolution!
About the role
Namos are recruiting those individuals with a proven experience in Oracle Fusion Cloud and E-Business Suite technology, specifically Functional/Technical Lead skills at the Senior Consultant level.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience is required preferably across a number of clients in both Public and Private sectors.
As a Senior Consultant with Namos Solutions Ltd you are expected to deliver to consistently high standards, under the Namos ethos;
Big enough to deliver, small enough to care.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Significant Oracle Application implementation experience in any of the Oracle releases (11i, R12 or Fusion Cloud) including multiple full project life-cycle (requirements gathering, fit/gap analysis, functional design documentation, UAT, training and deployment activities) implementations.
- Excellent client facing skills and ability to liaise with clients at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to provide innovative, creative and practical solutions, whilst delivering value
- A proven track record of leading a team and managing multiple workstreams
- The want to always improve yourself, your team and Namos
- The ability to adapt and be flexible
- Built long lasting strong client relationships
Experience with the following products/skills are a requirement:
- Functional consulting experience in several of the following areas: Receivables, Advanced Collections, General Ledger, Intercompany, eBTax, Procurement, Expenses, Inventory, Oracle Supplier Network, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Purchasing, Payables, Payments
- Understanding and experience in Configurations/Customisations, Extensions, Modifications, Localisations, Interfaces (CEMLIs)
- Working with and supporting the Managed Services team to readily support customer solutions
- Oracle Fusion Cloud
- Oracle Apps 11i
- Oracle Apps R12
- Microsoft Project
- Workflow & Personalisations
- Prince2 Practitioner/Foundation or equivalent
- Upgrade, Implementations and Re-implementations
Experience with the following products/skills would be desirable:
- Oracle OBI & OTBI
As part of the Namos team you will need to demonstrate the core values for our clients;
- Professionalism: Being responsive, reliable and putting the customer first. People you can depend on.
- Expertise: A commitment to using the right trusted resources.
- Trust: Relationships built on integrity and openness.
More information about us can be found at our website: www.namossolutions.com.
If you are interested in the role and would like to find out more, please apply with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss the opportunity in more detail. Come and join us #TeamNamos – We look forward to hearing from you.
Namos Solutions Ltd. is an Equal Opportunities employer.