Location: London based, UK & Global (flexible for travel)
Industry: Cross Industry
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a Sales Manager with experience of working in the Oracle marketplace, to report into our Business Development Director. The Sales Manager will support the Business Development Director with a growing pipeline of opportunities and undertake demand generation, responding to RFP/RFI tenders and building relationships with key personal within customer and partner organisations.
Namos Solutions is a dynamic professional consultancy and an Oracle Platinum Partner, that is rapidly expanding and you will be a key player in the continued growth of our company.
About the role
A minimum of 3 years’ sales experience of Oracle applications (On-premise and Cloud) is required, preferably across a number of Oracle clients in both Public and Private sectors. You will be expected to deliver to consistently high standards, under the Namos ethos of: “Big Enough to Deliver, Small Enough to Care”.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Identifying, developing and qualifying new business opportunities with decision makers
- Initiating outbound telephone, email and social contact with these potential customers
- Expected to hit the phones hard – 40+ call calls minimum each day!
- Qualifying and closing sales appointments with these potential customers
- Have excellent administration skills, accurately updating the internal CRM and providing accurate synopses of qualified sales appointments and supplying pre-meeting documents
- Use all available means to perform effective research in the initial development and on-going maintenance of potential customers
- Able to work towards and exceed targets with a competitive spirit, whilst upholding quality and integrity
- Speaking to C-level executives of some of the world’s largest businesses and brands on a daily basis
- Be able to communicate your progress to clients effectively on weekly update calls and quarterly face to face reviews
- Organise, attend and present at client facing presentations and internal meetings
- Attend events (trade shows, user group meetings, Oracle events etc.)
- Provide weekly reports to Business Development Director
- Previous experience of Oracle sales
- Energetic with a hunger to succeed, increase and grow your sales and marketing skill set
- Ability to take advice and feedback on board to constantly develop and improve
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical customers in a way that is easy to understand
- Adaptable to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent client facing skills and ability to liaise with clients at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to provide innovative, creative and practical solutions, whilst delivering value
- A proven track record of working in a team
- The desire to always improve yourself, your team and Namos
- The ability to adapt and be flexible
- Built long lasting and strong client relationships
As part of the Namos team you will need to demonstrate our core values:
Namos Solutions Ltd. is an Equal Opportunities employer.
• Professionalism: Being responsive, reliable and putting the customer first. People you can depend on
• Expertise: A commitment to using the right trusted resources
• Trust: Relationships built on integrity and openness
If you are interested in the role and would like to find out more, please get in touch by emailing your CV to email@example.com.
All suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss the opportunity in more detail. Come and join us #TeamNamos – we look forward to hearing from you. Please note that applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.