Location: UK & Global (flexible for travel)
Industry: Cross Industry
Who we are looking for
Namos Solutions are a professional consultancy organisation and an Oracle Platinum Partner, who have been delivering Oracle solutions with expertise for many years.
We are looking for an experience PPM Lead Consultant to join our team in a client facing role which may require travel anywhere in the UK or overseas as per the client requirements.
Namos are a rapidly expanding, dynamic organisation and you will be a key player in the continued growth of our company. Reporting to the Directors, you will have the opportunity to grow and lead the practice to consistently deliver excellence. We aren’t like other companies in our sector, we empower our team members to make decisions that benefit our customers and positively affect their own futures, so come and be part of the evolution!
About the role
A minimum of 5 years’ experience is required preferably across a number of clients in both Public and Private sectors.
As a Consultant with Namos Solutions you are expected to deliver to consistently high standards, under the Namos ethos: Big Enough to Deliver, Small Enough to Care.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage Oracle Cloud projects
- Cover the customer requirements gathering and gap analysis
- Creating, managing and owning the global solution design
- Carrying out the system build as per the design
- Testing the built solution, raising and solving issues along the way
- Training the customer users as to how to use the system to gain the most from it
- Supporting user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Planning and executing transition to production (cutover)
- Providing go live support, triaging and resolving issues and carrying out knowledge transfer to customer support teams
- 3 + implementations on cloud PPM (Costing, Billing, Foundation and Project Execution Management) with expert knowledge in Finance and other modules.
- 7+ years of experience working exclusively in Oracle ERP, specifically in the module PA (Costing, Billing and Project Management)
- Experience working in multiple business domains and can provide holistic solutions to the client across modules and domains.
- Demonstrable experience successfully leading teams.
- Excellent client facing skills and ability to liaise with clients at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to provide innovative, creative and practical solutions, whilst delivering value
- A proven track record of working in a team
- The want to always improve yourself, your team and Namos
- The ability to adapt and be flexible
- Built long lasting strong client relationship
As part of the Namos team you will need to demonstrate the core values for our clients:
- Professionalism: Being responsive, reliable and putting the customer first. People you can depend on.
- Expertise: A commitment to using the right trusted resources.
- Trust: Relationships built on integrity and openness.
If you are interested in the role and would like to find out more, please get in touch by emailing your CV to email@example.com.
All suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss the opportunity in more detail. Come and join us #TeamNamos – We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Namos Solutions Ltd. is an Equal Opportunities employer.