Location: UK & Global (flexible for travel)
Industry: Cross Industry
Who we are looking for
Namos Solutions are a professional consultancy organisation and an Oracle Gold Partner, who have been delivering Oracle solutions with expertise for many years. We are now looking for experienced individuals to join our ERP delivery team in a client facing role which may require travel to anywhere in the UK or abroad as per our client requirements.
Namos are a rapidly expanding, dynamic organisation and you will be a key player in the continued growth of our company. Reporting to the ERP Lead you will have the opportunity to grow and support the practice to consistently deliver excellence. We aren’t like other companies in our sector; we empower our team members to make decisions that benefit our customers and positively affect their own futures, so come and be part of the evolution!
About the role
Namos are recruiting those individuals with proven experience in Oracle EBusiness Suite and Fusion Cloud technology, specifically Functional/Technical Lead skills at the Consultant or Senior Consultant level.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience is required preferably across a number of clients in both Public and Private sectors. As a Consultant with Namos Solutions, you are expected to deliver to consistently high standards, under the Namos ethos;
Big enough to deliver, small enough to care.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Significant Oracle Application experience in any of the Oracle releases (11i, R12 or Fusion Cloud) including full project life-cycle (requirements gathering, fit/gap analysis, functional design documentation, UAT, training and deployment activities)
- Excellent client facing skills and ability to liaise with clients at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to provide innovative, creative and practical solutions, whilst delivering value
- A proven track record of working in a team
- The want to always improve yourself, your team and Namos
- The ability to adapt and be flexible
- Built long lasting strong client relationships
Experience with the following products/skills are a requirement:
- Functional consulting experience in one of the following areas: General Ledger, Intercompany, eBTax, Receivables, Advanced Collections, Procurement, Expenses, Inventory, Oracle Supplier Network, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Purchasing, Payables, Payments
- Understanding and experience in Configurations/Customisations, Extensions, Modifications, Localisations, Interfaces (CEMLIs)
- Working with and supporting the Managed Services team to readily support customer solutions
- Oracle Apps R12
- Oracle Apps 11i
- Oracle Fusion Cloud
- Microsoft Project
- Workflow & Personalisations
- Prince2 Practitioner/Foundation or equivalent
- Upgrade, Implementations and Re-implementations
Experience with the following products/skills would be desirable:
- Oracle OBI & OTBI
As part of the Namos team you will need to demonstrate the core values for our clients:
Professionalism: Being responsive, reliable and putting the customer first. People you can depend on.
Expertise: A commitment to using the right trusted resources.
Trust: Relationships built on integrity and openness.
If you are interested in the role and would like to find out more, please get in touch either through applying here or by emailing your CV to email@example.com.
All suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss the opportunity in more detail. Come and join us #TeamNamos – We look forward to hearing from you.
Namos Solutions Ltd. is an Equal Opportunities employer.