Location: UK & Global (flexible for travel)
Industry: Cross Industry
Who we are looking for
Namos Solutions Ltd are a professional consultancy organisation and an Oracle Gold Partner, who have been delivering Oracle solutions with expertise for many years.
We are looking for additional resources to join our HCM practice in a client facing role which may require travel anywhere in the UK or overseas as per the client requirements.
Namos are a rapidly expanding, dynamic organisation and you will be a key player in the continued growth of our company. Reporting to the HCM Lead, you will have the opportunity to contribute to growing the practice and consistently deliver excellence. We aren’t like other companies in our sector, we empower our team members to make decisions that benefit our customers and positively affect their own futures, so come and be part of the evolution!
About the role
Namos are recruiting those individuals with a proven experience in Oracle EBusiness Suite and Cloud technology, specifically Functional/Technical skills at the Consultant or Senior Consultant level.
A minimum of 2+ years’ experience is required preferably across a number of clients in both Public and Private sectors. As a Consultant with Namos Solutions Ltd you are expected to deliver with minimal supervision and to consistently high standards, under the Namos ethos;
Big enough to deliver, small enough to care.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Successfully delivered at least 3 HCM projects (UK and Global) including Cloud
- A full understanding of how HCM fits into the whole ERP design and relationship with other Oracle modules
- Oracle Cloud certifications and specialisations completed
- Been trained in the latest technologies
- Built long lasting, strong client and colleague relationships
- Excellent client facing skills and ability to liaise with clients at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to provide innovative, creative and practical solutions, whilst delivering value
- A proven track record of working well in a team
- The want to always improve yourself, your team and Namos
- The ability to adapt and be flexible
Experience with the following products/skills are a requirement:
- Oracle Core HR, SSHR & Payroll R12 Expertise
- Oracle HCM & Payroll Cloud Expertise
- Oracle extended HCM modular delivery experience (Taleo, Time & Labor, Learning Management, Recruitment, Compensation Management, Performance Management etc.)
- Understanding and experience in Configurations/Customisations, Extensions, Modifications, Localisations, Interfaces (CEMLIs)
- Functional and/or Technical delivery for Upgrades, Implementations and Reimplementations
- Working with and supporting the Managed Services team to readily support customer solutions
Experience with the following products/skills would be desirable:
- Oracle OBI & OTBI
As part of the Namos team you will need to demonstrate the core values for our clients;
- Professionalism: Being responsive, reliable and putting the customer first. People you can depend on.
- Expertise: A commitment to using the right trusted resources.
- Trust: Relationships built on integrity and openness.
More information about us can be found at our website: https://namossolutions.com/about/
If you are interested in the role and would like to find out more, please apply with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
All suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss the opportunity in more detail. Come and join us #TeamNamos – We look forward to hearing from you.
Namos Solutions Ltd. is an Equal Opportunities employer.