Location: UK & Global (flexible for travel)
Industry: Cross Industry
Who we are looking for
Namos Solutions are a professional consultancy organisation and an Oracle Platinum Partner, who have been delivering Oracle solutions with expertise for many years.
We are looking for an additional resource to join our EPM team in a client facing role which may require travel anywhere in the UK or overseas as per the client requirements.
Namos are a rapidly expanding, dynamic organisation and you will be a key player in the continued growth of our company. Reporting to the EPM Lead, you will have the opportunity to grow and support the practice to consistently deliver excellence. We aren’t like other companies in our sector, we empower our team members to make decisions that benefit our customers and positively affect their own futures, so come and be part of the evolution!
About the role
A minimum of 5 years’ experience is required preferably across a number of clients in both Public and Private sectors.
As a Consultant with Namos Solutions you are expected to deliver to consistently high standards, under the Namos ethos: Big enough to deliver, small enough to care.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- 3+ years experience building, implementing PBCS and\or Oracle Hyperion Planning.
- A minimum of two E/PBCS implementations
- Oracle E/PBCS, Hyperion and/or Essbase experience
- Experience creating applications in E/PBCS, Hyperion and/or Essbase is preferred
- Experience optimising cube performance, building dimensions as well as writing business rules, member formulas and the various technical skills required to build and maintain a functioning model in E/PBCS, Hyperion Planning and/or Essbase is preferred
- Experience in data loading using FDMEE
- Experience in building Oracle Financial Reporting reports with EPM and Oracle Cloud ERP
- Accounting or Finance knowledge, education or background (preferred)
- Excellent client facing skills and ability to liaise with clients at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to provide innovative, creative and practical solutions, whilst delivering value
- A proven track record of working in a team
- The want to always improve yourself, your team and Namos
- The ability to adapt and be flexible
- Built long lasting strong client relationships
Experience with the following products/skills are a desirable:
- Experience of OTBI with Oracle Cloud ERP
- A strong understanding of Accounting Solutions, Business Solutions, ecommerce, ERP or CRM
- OBIEE and OTBI
- Workflow & Personalisations
- Prince2 Practitioner/Foundation or equivalent
- Upgrade, Implementations and Re-implementations
As part of the Namos team you will need to demonstrate the core values for our clients:
- Professionalism: Being responsive, reliable and putting the customer first. People you can depend on.
- Expertise: A commitment to using the right trusted resources.
- Trust: Relationships built on integrity and openness.
If you are interested in the role and would like to find out more, please get in touch either through applying here or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss the opportunity in more detail. Come and join us #TeamNamos – We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Namos Solutions Ltd. is an Equal Opportunities employer.