Who we are looking for
Namos Solutions Ltd are a professional consultancy organisation and an Oracle Platinum Partner, who have been delivering Oracle solutions with expertise for many years.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to join us as a subject matter expert servicing our in-house IT needs. The successful candidate will serve two functions within the company. First, he or she must coordinate between the company and external vendors and contractors about IT-related infrastructure, development and security; and second, the IT Specialist will consult with our internal teams on any issues that might come up and advise about potential fixes or efficiency controls. We’re looking for a responsive, highly productive professional who can work with numerous employees and vendors to ensure our continued success.
About the role
The role will be part of our Managed Services support team where you will have the opportunity to use your current expertise but also learn new skills as you work with internal clients from a broad range of industry sectors. The role is to provide IT support either remotely or on site and to ensure that robust controls and IT standards are maintained at all times.
You will be joining our rapidly expanding team and be a key player in supporting and enabling the continued growth of the company. It’s an exciting opportunity to join us at a time when we are growing rapidly, where you can make a real impact on the business and shape an exciting career ahead of you. You will have a talented team around you to support you, as well as the support of the senior management team.
Experience in an IT Support role delivering to SLA’s is required.
Big enough to deliver, small enough to care.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be able to
- Assess infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary demands
- Manage the daily operations of an IT function
- Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction
- Coordinate the needs of in-house IT experts and remote employees, vendors and contractors
- Protect customer data from outside infiltration through encryption, secure data storage and other necessary means
- Assist with the installation of new hardware and software and help train employees on its use
- Manage and oversee departmental quotas
- Offer suggestions for possible upgrades and changes within the IT department
- A strong problem solving and solution focus
- Excellent client facing skills and the ability to liaise with internal and external clients at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to provide innovative, creative and practical solutions, whilst delivering value
- A proven track record of working in a team
- The desire to always improve yourself, your team and Namos working practices
- The ability to adapt and be flexible
- A desire and ability to build long lasting productive client relationships
Products and Skillsets:
- Windows 10 and Laptop builds
- iOS and iPhone Setup
- Office 365 Admin
- Internal networking, firewalls etc.
- An understanding of the ITIL framework relating to incidents, problems and changes
- Relevant IT qualifications
As part of the Namos team you will need to demonstrate the core values for our clients;
- Professionalism: Being responsive, reliable and putting the customer first. People you can depend on.
- Expertise: A commitment to using the right trusted resources.
- Trust: Relationships built on integrity and openness.
If you are interested in the role and would like to find out more, please apply with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss the opportunity in more detail. Come and join us #TeamNamos – We look forward to hearing from you.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Namos Solutions Ltd. is an Equal Opportunities employer.