Location: UK & Global (flexible for travel)
Industry: Cross Industry
Who we are looking for
Namos Solutions Ltd are a professional consultancy organisation and an Oracle Platinum Partner, who have been delivering Oracle solutions with expertise for many years.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic individual who is ready to take the next step in their career, to join our Managed Services practice in a hands on, client facing service delivery role which may require travel anywhere in the UK or overseas as per the client requirements.
About the role
The role will be part of our Managed Services support offering where you will have the opportunity to use your current expertise but also learn new skills and modules as you work with our clients from a broad range of industry sectors. The role is to provide applications support for Namos clients either remotely or on site.
You will be joining our rapidly expanding team and be a key player in the continued growth of the company. It’s an exciting opportunity to join us at a time when we are growing rapidly, where you can make a real impact on the business and shape an exciting career ahead of you. You will have a talented team around you to support you, as well as the support of the senior management team.
A minimum of 2/3+ years’ experience is required preferably across a number of clients in both Public and Private sectors. As a Consultant with Namos Solutions Ltd you are expected to deliver to consistently high standards, under the Namos ethos;
Big enough to deliver, small enough to care.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Strong Oracle Application experience in any of the Oracle releases (11i, R12 or Fusion Cloud)
- Functional Financials/SCM knowledge of GL, AR, AP, iExpenses, CE, FA, PO, iProcurement
- Order Management, Inventory, Projects – desirable
- Oracle SQL and SQL tools e.g. SQL Developer, Toad
- Oracle Workflow administration
- Troubleshooting problems, including functional replication of issues
- Experience of raising Oracle Service Requests, including Sev-1 SRs, and the SR escalation process
- Proven experience in change control management
- Excellent client facing skills and ability to liaise with clients at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to provide innovative, creative and practical solutions, whilst delivering value
- A proven track record of working in a team
- The want to always improve yourself, your team and Namos
- The ability to adapt and be flexible
- Built long lasting strong client relationships
Experience with the following products/skills would be desirable:
- HRMS and/or Payroll functional experience
- An understanding of the ITIL framework relating to incidents, problems and changes
As part of the Namos team you will need to demonstrate the core values for our clients;
- Professionalism: Being responsive, reliable and putting the customer first. People you can depend on.
- Expertise: A commitment to using the right trusted resources.
- Trust: Relationships built on integrity and openness.
If you are interested in the role and would like to find out more, please apply with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss the opportunity in more detail. Come and join us #TeamNamos – We look forward to hearing from you.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Namos Solutions Ltd. is an Equal Opportunities employer.