Location: UK & Global (flexible for travel)
Industry: Cross Industry
Who we are looking for
Namos Solutions Ltd are a professional consultancy organisation and an Oracle Gold Partner, who have been delivering Oracle solutions with expertise for many years.
We are looking for a motivated and driven Customer Success Manager to work across our delivery teams in a client facing role which may require travel anywhere in the UK or overseas as per the client requirements.
Namos are a rapidly expanding, dynamic organisation and you will be a key player in the continued growth of our company. Reporting to the Portfolio Director, you will be responsible for building and sustaining trusted relationships across our client base.
About the role
Namos are recruiting for a talented individual with proven experience in a similar service delivery management role. As Customer Success Manager at Namos, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Project manage the onboarding of new clients
- Provide outstanding support and assistance to onboarded clients, addressing any issues with speed and efficiency
- Set, track and monitor client goals and support clients in achieving these
- Assist the Business Development Manager and team in ensuring successful contract renewals
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Work effectively with the wider delivery teams to ensure smooth delivery of client needs
- Ensure that contract terms and conditions are met
- Conduct regular client reviews to discuss and identify opportunities for improvement
- Provide management reports of the overall ‘health’ of each client account and use of our services
- Establish and build strong customer relationships over time that allow for continuity and ongoing representation
- Work with Marketing to assist with the creation of case studies
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience is required in a similar role, preferably working across a number of clients in both Public and Private sectors.
As part of the Namos team, you are expected to deliver with minimal supervision and to consistently high standards, under the Namos ethos;
Big enough to deliver, small enough to care.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Be able to problem-solve effectively
- A strong customer orientation and exceptional customer service approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to work with external clients and interpret their requirements
- Experience working with multiple departments and management team to implement company objectives
- Proven ability to work independently, with limited supervision and administrative support
- Attention to detail, highly organised with an absolute focus on quality work
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills; ability to handle multiple tasks and initiatives at the same time
- Excellent business acumen
- Strong presentation skills to both business and technical audience
As part of the Namos team you will need to demonstrate the core values for our clients;
- Professionalism: Being responsive, reliable and putting the customer first. People you can depend on.
- Expertise: A commitment to using the right trusted resources.
- Trust: Relationships built on integrity and openness
More information about us can be found at our website; https://namossolutions.com/about/
If you are interested in the role and would like to find out more, please apply with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
All suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss the opportunity in more detail. Come and join us #TeamNamos – We look forward to hearing from you.
Namos Solutions Ltd. is an Equal Opportunities employer.