Location: UK & Global (flexible for travel)
Industry: Cross Industry
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant to report into our Business Development Director. The Pre-Sales Consultant will collate, check and present formal RFP/RFI responses internally and externally, building relationships with key personal within customer and partner organisations. They will be expected to provide demonstrations of the Oracle ERP, EPM and HCM Cloud solutions.
Namos Solutions are a professional consultancy organisation and an Oracle Platinum Partner, who are a rapidly expanding, dynamic organisation and you will be a key player in the continued growth of our company
About the role
A minimum of 3 years’ experience is required preferably across a number of clients in both Public and Private sectors.
You will be expected to deliver to consistently high standards, under the Namos ethos: “Big Enough to Deliver, Small Enough to Care”.
Pre-Sales Consultant responsibilities:
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business
- Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions, understand and capture requirements
- Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team
- Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation
- Producing detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable
- Previous demonstration experience of Oracle Cloud ERP
- Client facing and pre-sales experience
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical customers in a way that is easy to understand
- Adaptable to work independently or part of a team
- Excellent client facing skills and ability to liaise with clients at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to provide innovative, creative and practical solutions, whilst delivering value
- A proven track record of working in a team
- The want to always improve yourself, your team and Namos
- The ability to adapt and be flexible
- Built long lasting strong client relationship
As part of the Namos team you will need to demonstrate the core values for our clients:
- Professionalism: Being responsive, reliable and putting the customer first. People you can depend on.
- Expertise: A commitment to using the right trusted resources.
- Trust: Relationships built on integrity and openness.
If you are interested in the role and would like to find out more, please get in touch by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss the opportunity in more detail. Come and join us #TeamNamos – We look forward to hearing from you. Please note that applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.